Wednesday 7 August 2013

Time To Party. Every Man Grab A Girl!

It’s been two weeks since I graduated from university and I’m still milking it as an excuse to have any sort of celebration. I normally hate organising party’s when I’m the celebrant but since I’m only ever going to graduate once in my life, I thought it would be a great idea to have a small "party" to celebrate my recent achievements.

This past Friday the 2nd of August I had a joint graduation party with one of my close friends. The party was held at the Milk and Honey private members club which is located in Soho. We were provided with our own private suite where all our guests were able to take part in Hip Hop karaoke whilst sipping on cocktails and white wine throughout the night.

I have to be honest and admit I was slightly worried about how the night would turn out, I've been to so many events where most of the guests are uptight and the party vibe just isn't there. I’m pleased to say there was nothing i needed to worry about as it was a GREAT night, filled with continuous laughter and great vibes.

 It did take a little while for some of our guests to loosen up but after 2 rounds of cocktails and a performance of So Solid Crews-21 seconds by me and one of my friends the party was in full swing. Everyone definitely “turned up” a notch from that point. I must say the best song performed on the night was "Ashanti-Foolish" a lot of emotion was put into that performance by one of my friends LOL.

 The service at Milk and Honey was exceptional as their staff made us feel very welcome throughout the night. I would personally recommend this as a great place to host an event, although as the suits at Milk and Honey are quite small your guest list would have to consist of 25-35 people.

I’m very happy I decided to celebrate my graduation as it gave me a chance to catch up with some of my friends.
I know this was very short and different to my previous posts but I just wanted to share the recent events with you all. I’ve added some pictures below from the night.

P.S Your probably wondering why i named this post "Every man grab a girl" but that was my catch phrase of the night as i had one, too many drinks lol.
Enjoy
AK
x













PERFORMING NOTORIOUS B.I.G-JUICY




BODY PARTY.



3 comments:

  1. Great vibes supporting from the front always x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a good idea for a graduation celebration. Not typical but still looks like you guys had fun.

    ReplyDelete